Our client is seeking an AV Production Engineer
. This candidate will be supporting audio-visual systems, audio and video conferencing and Broadcasting. The position will provide event & meeting support, planning, set up and testing and broadcast productions. The AV Production Engineer position will participate in the delivery of a broad range of services including system installation and support, event support, videoconferencing, streaming and broadcast productions. You will be a major contributor by designing and implementing live streaming workflows, along with providing engineering support for our productions.
· The AV Production Engineer will support the operation, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of integrated AV systems.
· Participates in the coordination and logistical execution of all on-site and virtual events.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to implement AV technology strategy
- Define best practices for our AV technology, including video conferencing and broadcasting.
· Provides thought leadership and value add to IT and the enterprise.
· Identifies, evaluates, develops and implements solutions and process to meet user requirements. Ensures quality of the solutions are robust, scalable and efficient to meet the needs of the business
· Designing and contributing to internal tools, scripts and dashboards that assist the team with its troubleshooting, and monitoring, of live events
· Produces and maintain documentation for supported services.
- Work with outside partners to facilitate meetings and events.
- Troubleshooting video conferencing and Broadcasting issues
- Ensure streaming performance and stability
· Keeps track of streaming technologies and evaluates the value to the organization
· Contributing to media systems design, analyzing performance, and tuning
· Maintain consistency in product selection, equipment installation, and user interface
· Support includes routine diagnostic functions and maintenance actions. Monitors and takes appropriate corrective actionQualifications
- 5 years related professional experience with AV systems support.
- 1+ years Broadcast engineering
- Demonstrated success supporting videoconference events using MS Teams, WebEx or another platform.
- Demonstrated success supporting broadcasting events using Vbrick, LiveU or another platform.
- Experience supporting live streaming services
- Direct knowledge of switchers, encoders, mixers, cameras, wireless mics etc...
· Candidates should have a strong technical background demonstrating the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues independently and in collaboration with other team members.
· Comfortable acting as a technical lead to other departments to address and resolve problems
· Experience with NewTek TriCaster
· Experience with Crestron products for support, programming, installation, integration and maintenance.
· Experience working with media encoding platforms
· Intermediate knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language.
- Technical-level knowledge and experience with digital and analog components, video, and audio conferencing and video streaming.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to effectively and professionally handle stressful situations especially live events.
- Basic understanding of video production setup and post -production workflow
- Crestron Certification (nice to have)