Our premium investment services client is looking to hire Financial Advisor provides you with the security of a competitive salary and benefits package, but without the stress of prospecting, cold calling, or soliciting friends & family for business.
You will be joining a team that focuses on deepening and growing an existing book of our client's relationships. All client interactions are phone-based, complemented by digital touchpoints. Your primary focus is to help clients establish a strong foundation that will ultimately position them to reach their financial goals. This is achieved through accessing the intellectual capital of the firm, including some of the best investment research in the industry. You will be empowered to confidently navigate complex market conditions, implement tailored wealth plans and recommend suitable investment products which not only achieve the client’s goals but help you deliver against your new asset objectives.
Your leadership team will be by your side to support you in your growth and development by providing ongoing coaching to advance your skillset and progress your career.
• In a team-based environment, via inbound and outbound communication, retain and build client relationships by providing advice, reviewing portfolio, gauging client circumstances and goals (including suitability and risk tolerance) and closing new asset opportunities.
• Have a deep understanding of current financial markets, the Firm’s products and those of its strategic partners. Leverage these tools to tailor advice and guidance for each client’s circumstances, investment objectives and goals.
• Focus on improving client satisfaction by emphasizing world-class individualized client service, 100% accuracy, responsiveness and follow-through.
• Focus on meeting business objectives and doing so in a professional manner.
• Acting with the highest ethical standard and integrity to put clients’ needs above all other considerations.
• Risk recognition and mitigation, including ensuring a thorough understanding of and adherence to all policies and procedures. Uphold requirements of the Quality Assurance guidelines.
• Document client interactions through detailed notes.
The client also offers a comprehensive training program designed to ensure that Financial Advisors are fully prepared to take their place among their Financial Advisor workforce.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Excellent communicator with strong client service skills
• FINRA licenses Series 7 Top-off and Series 66 - which encompasses 63 & 65