The Global Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for the support, maintenance and enhancement of client's financial and procurement applications across the globe.
These applications include Oracle ERP Cloud; Hyperion v11.2.3; and custom ASP/Java/HTML web sites.
The Global Financial Systems Analyst plays both technical and functional roles supporting and implementing packaged applications, custom extensions to packaged applications, and in house developed web applications.
The candidate will be asked to work directly with business users to gather and document business requirements, design and develop solutions, functional configuration, troubleshoot, and provide client user training. Therefore, strong communication skills and a team work ethic are required. Although the individual is not required to have this experience in advance, the position offers opportunities and is expected to architect solutions and perform project management duties.
Key objectives critical to success in this role:
• Basic to intermediate Oracle and/or SQL Server SQL that has been utilized in real world, business situations.
• Experience gathering & documenting system requirements
• Experience testing financial applications
• A willingness to learn new technologies and gain exposure in multiple platforms with problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• A curiosity about how systems work
• The creativity to apply old & new found skills in innovative ways to solve business needs through technology
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Basic java exposure, to trouble shoot customizations
• Experience working with Oracle support and the SR process
• Experience designing and implementing custom extensions to Oracle applications
• Support, implementation and/or user experience with Hyperion Essbase, Shared Services, Planning and SmartView
• experience implementing/supporting some combination of Oracle Financials applications. (EBS, ERP cloud)
• Experience working with financial systems auditors and SOX compliance
• Experience working with outsourced and offshore developers and DBAs