• Manages cross enterprise IT application development projects of varying size and complexity.
• Develops and tracks project plans and milestones, issues and risks, actual versus planned schedule, and quality metrics.
• Prepares and maintains detailed project plans, including activities, tasks, assignments, milestones and estimates.
• Provides project updates on a weekly basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, progress, and overall project health.
• Coordinates and tracks the project activities of the project team, including implementation vendors, architects, business analysts, client technical staff, and business stakeholders. Follows up to ensure on-time completion of project tasks.
• Conducts / attends meetings with project team members and stakeholders, accurately records discussions, decisions and action items.
• Manages external offshore vendors in Development and Testing process governance.
• Coordinates testing activities, including performance and security testing.
• Controls project scope and enforces strong project change management process.
• Owns project issue resolution and risk management.
• 3-8 years of relevant IT or business work experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
• Experience with Project Management methodologies, tools and techniques (Full SDLC as well as Agile/Scrum)
• Excellent Communication SkillsRequired Skills:
MS Office Suite, MS Project