Network Engineer with extensive Azure
6 mo+ (Long term)
Our client is looking to hire a network engineer with extensive Cloud experience with Azure
- Client is moving to have a production workload in the cloud in January and beyond.
- Looking to hire a Network Engineer with experience with Checkpoint firewall in the cloud. They want to add load balancing in the cloud.
- They want to expand to multi-region in Azure
- Express routes connectivity
Network engineer / Azure / Azure Network specialist:
· An experience Azure Engineer
that has had experience in deploying an Azure hybrid solution.
· Azure Solution Deployment - Networking (VNET, NSG, Hub and Spoke, Express Route, VPN, UDR)
· Azure Firewall, Private Links, Private end-points etc.
· Azure Solution Deployment - Services (Load Balancers, Highly available Virtual Network Appliances- Checkpoint NVAs)
· Azure Solution Deployment - Security (NSG, Firewalls)
· To provide technical delivery support to the network architects, delivering solutions and configurations to support application deployments.
· To create deployment scripts, for Compute, storage and networking components.
· Certification on Azure is a plus.