The System Analyst will be a core member of User management team responsible for planning, designing and developing a user management system. Responsibilities include gathering requirements, documenting user stories, functional requirements, working with development team for implementation and coordinating QA and UAT. The analyst will be responsible for understanding the 360 degrees view of a user and Partners.
• More than 10 Years of IT Experience working with both engineering teams as well as Business teams.
• Analyze current business practices, processes, technologies and procedures to understand the customer and user Management. Create Wireframes, functional specifications and/or user stories for development team.
• Co-ordinate between Development Team and Business team in coming up with Product backlog, Prioritizing the Stories as per Release plan.
• Document any integration & workflow requirements from other systems.
• Participate in everyday scrum, part of agile process.
• Come up with QA functional and performance test plan and Coordinate QA, UAT and Performance Testing.
• Create Deployment / Cut-over plan for production deployments, as part of Dev-Ops process.
• Provide training to business on the user management solution. Required Skill Minimum of 5 years of experience in performing business analysis and gathering requirements.
• MS Visio, MS Office Suite
• JIRA / Confluence
• MS Project
• Retail industry experience
Nice to have Skills:
• Good Knowledge of Cloud Technologies.
• Technical Knowledge to understand different technologies and Products. System Analyst skills,