Senior Civil Engineer
Perform, coordinate, and supervise all technical activities (internal and external). Provide support to Project Managers and Senior Project Managers.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Mastery of Project Engineer responsibilities
- Preparation of letter proposals
- Develop project scope of work, budgets and schedules
- Establish and manage project teams
- Mentor/develop Staff Engineers and Project Engineers
- Manage project deliverables on-time and within budget. Timely completion of all project documents and deliverables.
- Conduct Marketing and Client Development
- Assist with preparation of monthly invoices.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: All degrees must be from an ABET accredited program.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: 3-5 year's experience
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: Professional Engineer License (PE) desireable
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Effective technical writing skills. MS Office, AutoCad and Deltek. Survey equipment. Travel required, lifting up to 50 lbs. Strong ability to effectively communicate technical information to all types of people, both verbally and in writing; multitask and coordinate confusing and often conflicting priorities; strong communication, decision-making, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Contractor oversight and organizational skills.