Email Developer / Producer
The Email Developer / Producer is primarily responsible for building newsletters, email campaigns, and event microsites utilizing approved tools and templates, and managing outreach email workflow from scheduling through planning, preparation, delivery and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Builds, deploys, tests, sends and tracks marketing and corporate communications emails using templates in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target
- Builds, deploys, and tests event websites using templates in Cvent.
- Conducts quality assurance testing to ensure that links, images, subject lines and lists function properly across multiple platforms and ISPs; troubleshoots technical issues and consults with vendors as necessary to implement solutions.
- Functions as overall administrator of our Marketing Cloud instance, including managing accounts, maintaining lists and data extensions, setting up test lists, etc.
- Interfaces with relevant CPG business/corporate unit(s), corporate legal and privacy staff as necessary to manage risk related to account, subscription, and template management.
- Collects and disseminates metrics on email performance.