L3 SME support for DB2 and DB2 LUW
- Provide senior level DB2 and DB2 LUW DBA expertise to support Client in activities such as reviewing database maintenance and upgrade plans created by Client’s operational (Tier 1 and Tier 2) DBA’s, providing recommendations for DB2 and DB2 LUW architecture improvements, and providing input to DB2 and DB2 LUW road map/new feature discussions
- Collaborate, plan, review, recommendations, troubleshooting, query tuning, health checks, preventative maintenance, documentation, service requests for DBA tasks such as back-up and restores, refresh, patching, etc.
- Assist in troubleshooting complex issues when escalated to by Client
- Other DBA activities requested by Client
- Work is primarily performed during US business hours